Horizonpage Classifieds Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Horizonpage! By using Horizonpage's website, tools, applications, and services, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, which are designed to ensure user safety and the effective functioning of our services.
Without limitation you agree to refrain from the following:
- Illegal activity or the violation of Horizonpage rules.
- Posting the same listing more than 3 times within 24 hours.
- Posting more than 12 listings per member within 24 hours.
- Posting adult content or explicit adult material.
- Providing false or misleading information, either to Horizonpage or to its users.
- Listing products or services which are prohibited by the law.
- Infringing on any third-party rights.
- Weapon-related content
- Recreational drugs and drugs related content
- Content that speak against individual, religion, organization, or group
- Copying, modifying, or distributing another person’s content without their consent.
- Distributing spam, viruses, chain letters, or other technologies that may harm Horizonpage or the interests or property of Horizonpage members.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about other users without their consent, including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers.
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access Horizonpage and collect information for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Interfering with or infringing the copyrights, patents, trademarks, or other rights of others.
The Horizonpage website reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time and for any reason. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted to the website at www.horizonpage.com. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to keep apprised of any changes. By continuing to use the website after any such changes, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. The website reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, any site features, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your account), or rules or conditions without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the website. You agree that the website will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the website.
Fees and Services
General use of the Horizonpage Classifieds website is free to the public. However, our sponsored Ads, auto repost and natinwide ads are paid-only. You can find a detailed explanation concerning each membership type in the FAQ section. It is your responsibility to review those details and the terms. Horizonpage reserve the right to change the fees at any time; all updates will be posted on the website and the app. Horizonpage has a no refund policy and all sales are final. All fees must be paid in advance. You are responsible for all fees and renewals related to your membership. You will receive membership expiration reminders at the email address used to register, and your sponsored ads can be deactivated if you do not renew your membership. For additional information about our fees and services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Trademarks
All materials on this site including without limitation are protected by copyrights, Trademarks or other proprietary rights and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any other reasons in any ways.
Notification of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to our Horizonpage copyright agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of the location on the website of the material that you believe is being infringed.
- Your name, addresses, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A signed statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A personal statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Attn: Horizonpage Copyright Division
1822 Barker Cypress rd 1105
Houston Tx, 77084.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Your usage of this website means you, the "Site Visitor," agree that we do not accept liability for our websites being accurate, complete, or up to date or for the content of external links. We distance ourselves expressly from the content of the linked pages, over the structure of which we have no control. This statement is valid for all of the links on the website and for all content of the pages to which the links or banners lead.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that any material or data obtained through the use of Horizonpage is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your personal property, software, computer system, or loss of data that results from the use or download of material or data.